We recently released a new update of our MailCare365 webbased tool.
An overview of the new features:
Out of Office
- Apply OOO without date is now also possible.
=> The customer make his/her own OOO template. Afterwards, the IT partner can adjust the template.
The button ‘new’ is now grayed out for the IT partner.
- Added wizard “convert to shared mailbox”
- Adjusted wizard: added “no date”
- When end date OOO is filled out: correct selection and usage of the end date (bug-fix).
- Existing OOO templates of the customer can now also be used.
- Extra option: search mobile devices for remote wipe & disconnect devices.
- Remote wipe (factory reset and remove device only e-mails)
- Added summary of all the steps that have been taken.
- Reports (Mailbox rights and send as rights)
- Delete display Discovery Search mailbox. Also old entries (bug-fix).
- OOO-adjustments: enabled and scheduled filtering.
- Delete dates when OOO is enabled (was sometimes confusing).
- Issue with reload page no selection is remembered.
- Reset user’s language in bulk (folders and OWA).
- Added Skype CALs
Aren’t shown in the portal